KV-Titan Ltd. was founded in 2001
The main areas of operation:
- supply of electron beam equipment;
- titanium ingots and slabs trading.
Founders of the company are the owners of production facilities for electron beam re-melting of titanium, capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of ingots per year
The employees have the experience working in the titanium market since 1993.
Designers of company have more than 20 years of experience in the creation of electron-beam equipment
- Electron - beam furnaces for melting of large ingots and slabs of titanium and its alloys;
- Electron - beam furnace for melting refractory metals (zirconium, tantalum, niobium, molybdenum etc.);
- Installations for the manufacture of centrifugal casting method with electron beam melt electrode (charge);
- Electron- beam guns.
KV-Titan is the only company on the market that is willing to provide training services of the customer's staff and with long-term operation of the equipment of our own production by attracting of professional founders and technologists who are employed by the our company. Transfer of experience and providing of high quality service of our customers - the key to successful exploitation of our equipment. On request of our customers, we can supply not only the basic set of technological equipment, but also to choose the parameters and build the metallurgical plant as a whole, offering the necessary comprehensive solution
Address: 108811, Moscow, Moskovskiy, «Kievskoe shosse» freeway, «Rumyancevo» Business-center , building 2/G, 17 stairwell, appt. 749g
Mail address: 119571, Moscow, PO Box 4
Tel./fax: +7(495) 988-01-96, +7(495) 776-08-87
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
General manager: Alexey Amelin